Bring the pain. Bring the fun.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Cinco De Creepy

...we join a scene from a high-school classroom c. 1986 already in progress...

Katie Reap: Oh you MUST think I'm a terrible clod for not introducing myself to your friend!... Hi, I'm Katie Reap...! [moves to sit down]
Katie Reap: Welcome to Visitat... OH!
[sits on Erin's apple. Erin removes it as Katie sits down and shoots dirty look at Steph and Jennifer]
Katie Reap: ...well I hope you'll be at cheerleader tryouts. We'll have so much fun and get to be life-long friends!

To my life-long friend, Katie "Patty Simcox" Reap:
I hereby christen a new cocktail on her birthday
A Fifth of Reap!

In a tall highball glass combine:
1 part kindness
2 parts humor
1 part juicy lips
1 part wigger jargon... YO!
1 part empathy
2 parts beauty
2 parts loyalty
1 part nuturer
1 part fan of junior fiction
1 part of liking to 'get jiggy wit' it"
1 part Match hater
1 part my rock
1 part Match lover
1 part Odie mama
1 part deep-voiced, handsome newscaster dater
1 part Nugget auntie
2 parts great taste in music
1 part life-long Cardinals fan
1 part my creepers, friend for life
add ice, lemon garnish and serve, chilled... yo!

No comments: