Bring the pain. Bring the fun.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Little girls' Halloween costumes are looking more like they were designed by Victoria's Secret every year.

Well, Newsweek says it best... "Kids' Costumes too risque?" According to the article " complaints about "slutty" kids' costumes may seem like a yearly parents' lament, the industry has been ramping up the sex appeal to ever younger groups of girls."


I'm certain that in 1982 there was an 11 year old Katie Reap running through U City as a sexy E.T or a sexy Little Orphan Annie. We give Katie a lot of grief. But I must admit, I too was once a "sexy costume" wearer...

Introducing the never-before seen Sexy Mr. T Costume!

Look at those prepubescent lumps where my breasts will one day be. Look at that sexy (faux) pearl earrings. And the black-face--sexy and un-PC!

Sigh. I was a pitiful fool!

No comments: